On my Reading List




I love reading. Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to read this year. Seeing that the Easter Holiday approaches and that I have just finished my second term exams at university (and passed all of them) meaning I'll have more time to read, I thought I'd share with you the books that are currently on my reading list.

All the BeautifulGirls by Elizabeth J. Church. This is the book I am currently reading and one I am extremely enjoying. This book is about a girl, Ruby, who becomes a showgirl in Las Vegas and discovers glamour and true friendship while she tries to conquer her past. I love everything about this book; from the story itself (which I find really captivating) to the way everything it's explained.

The LastWatchman of Old Cairo by Michael David Lukas. I got this book a few weeks ago and I still haven't got around reading it. This book tells the story about Joseph, a literature student at Berkeley, who is the son of a Jewish mother and a Muslim father and how, after a mysterious package arrives to his home, he tries to discover the secrets of his family. I personally love stories like this, where there are little bits of history thrown in there. I am extremely excited to read this.

The NewFashion Rules by Victoria Magrath. Of course, I needed to have a fashion related book on my list. I love Victoria Magrath, aka Inthefrow, and I got extremely excited when she released her book. I am really excited to get my hands on it as I feel Victoria is one of the best fashion bloggers and truly knows what fashion is really about.

Mrs. Dallowayby Virginal Woolf. This year I really want to read some classic books and I think Virginia Woolf is perfect to start with. This book really intrigues me and so I decided to go for this one as the my first V.W. book. The description of this book says:
"In this vivid portrait of one day in a woman's life, Clarissa Dalloway is preoccupied with the last-minute details of a party she is to give that evening. As she readies her house she is flooded with memories and re-examines the choices she has made over the course of her life."


Let me know if you have read any of these books in the comments bellow as well as some recommendations. I'd love to know which books would you recommend!



LAURA


Photo by Nicole Honeywill on Unsplash

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios