Discovering Anastasia Beverly Hills Palettes



One of my favourite makeup items are eye shadow palettes. To me they are the most versatile makeup product and the one that allows me to have more fun when doing my makeup. I don't really mind splurging a little bit on eyeshadow palettes if that means the quality I'm getting is excellent and, for that reason, I decided to try the ABH Eye Shadow Palettes.



Back in January I got myself the ABH Soft Glam Palette and it has quickly become my go to eyeshadow palette. It has the perfect shades to achieve a glamorous yet natural and soft eye look (hence the name, which couldn't be more perfect). It has a bit of mauve / rose thrown in there as well which I personally adore and also a bunch of beautiful warm shades which I feel go well with every single eye colour. I think this palette is perfect for beginners that want to invest in a good quality palette, the colours are so wearable that it would be really easy to use this palette constantly. It is the perfect palette to create day time looks that enhance your eyes and give you a bit of extra glamour. 



A few weeks ago, driven by the panic because I found out that the ABH Sultry Palette was limited edition, I got myself the Sultry Eye Shadow Palette. I know it may seem excessive, but I did a declutter of my makeup collection and sold a few palettes I was not using before getting this one. I personally love smoky eyes; I feel they really enhance my eyes and that is something I love doing with my makeup. However, I didn't have any palette in my collection that allowed me to create such looks. The ABH Sultry palette is the perfect smoky eye palette as it has cool toned matte shades as well as warmer ones, so that it can complement a bunch of different skin tones, and some incredible metallic shades as well. If you are looking for an eyeshadow palette to create gorgeous smoky eyes, this one is for you.

In terms of quality, the shadows are amazing in both palettes. They are perfectly pigmented and blend like a dream, which facilitates the creation of different makeup looks. The metallic shades are gorgeous and you can achieve an extremely foiled makeup look with a bit of fixing spray. And also, the brush that comes with the palettes is quite good and they both get an A+ for packaging.  Overall, I am really impressed by the ABH Palettes and I am extremely happy that they are finally in my collection. 





What about you? Do you have any of the ABH palettes in your collection? Let me know in the comments...


LAURA

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios