Three Current Obsessions



Sometimes we are so obsessed with something that we talk about it at all times and to everyone. In my case, whenever I am really obsessed with something, I write about in on the blog. Today I am going to be sharing with you my three latest beauty and fashion obsessions. These are all products I have been using, or wearing if we talk about fashion favourites, non-stop lately and ones I truly enjoy.



1.Pearl Hair Clips
I have always loved hair clips and accessories (I used to make my own when I was younger) and I have to admit I love that hair clips are back on trend. I personally love the oversized pearl hair clip but I also love it in a subtler version. I think this are perfect just to tie some pieces of your hair back and make it look much more elegant than if you used regular hair clips. I also think they look really good on sleek hairstyles, such a sleek ponytail, to give more detail to the look (in this case I'd use a daintier version of the pearl hair clips.


2.Laneige
I have been wanting to try Laneige products for quite a long time now and they are finally available in Sephora where I live. In order to try some of the products I got the Good Night Kit, with came with a mini size of the Lip Sleeping Mask and a mini size of Water Sleeping Mask. After trying the products out for a few weeks, I can now say I adore them. The lip mask is amazing and has become my nigh time lip product of choice. The sleeping mask is also incredible and it's perfect to give your skin a boost of hydration overnight; it also feels really refreshing on the skin and that makes me think it could be perfect for summer.


3.Light Pink Nail Polish
I love to wear light shades on my nails all year around, but specially on Spring. This year I have become obsessed with light pink nail polishes, especially those that have a more sheer / milky consistency. I love how they look on the nails and I feel like these kinds of shades look great in all skin tones. My two personal favourites are Ballet Slippers and Not Just a Pretty Face, both from Essie.





What are your current obsessions? Let me know in the comments…

LAURA


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios