Latest Beauty Buys



I love trying new products and adding new little bits to my makeup and beauty products collections. Over the past few weeks I have bought a few new items that I wanted to share with you and that's what I'm going to do in this post!

Let's start with makeup. If you are reading this on the day that I'm posting it, this night I have a big university party to celebrate we are half way through our degree. I wanted to take the opportunity and make something fun with my makeup look and I finally decided to go for a "glittery" cat-eye (inspired by this picture) .I wanted something to make the look extremely easy to make and for that reason I decided to buy the Catrice Liquid Metal Eyeshadow in 070 Less Bitter, More Glitter! I have to admit I completely adore this product so far and I am really excited to wear it tonight.

Another makeup product I recently bought and I am completely loving is the L’Oréal Colour Riche Lipstick in 642. I like lipstick that have a creamy finish a lot as I find them really flattering. This one in particular has a really nice formula and lasting power and the shade I got is the perfect pink nude shade. However, I have to admit I hate the smell of this lipstick but it goes away once you put it on your lips.



The next product I want to share with you is the Essie Gel Setter Top Coat. I run out of my old top coat and I was in need of a new one. I love gel like finish top coats but I hate that some of them take such long time to dry. This one dries fairly quickly, gives my nails a wonderful shine and makes my nail polish stay on forever. I personally adore Essie and all the products I have tried from them.

The last product I have to talk about is perfect for those of you that have white, blonde or highlighted hair. I get balayage highlights on my hair every 3 months or so. My hair is dark brunette naturally and the highlight can become a bit orange if I don't take good care of them. I personally like my highlights to have a more cool tone / ashy shade and for that reason I decided to buy the Davines Alchemic Conditioner (the mask they use at my hair salon to tone my highlights). Davines is a natural hair care brand and this product in particular has a really strong purple shade that really helps tone down the brassiness in your hair. I absolutely love this product and I recommend it a 100%.






What are your latest beauty buys? Let me know in the comments…


LAURA

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios