Why I Love Charlotte Tilbury's Pillow Talk



Certain products get extremely popular within the beauty community and, after trying them for myself, I get a bit disappointed. The expectations for given product are so high that, even if it is still extremely good, I get a slight feeling of disappointment.
However, there are some products that meet the expectations perfectly. The Charlotte Tilbury's Pillow Talk Lipstick and Lip Liner are one of those products.



Pillow Talk is the perfect pink nude shade and it aims to look good in all skin tones. For me, with light skin, it is the perfect everyday nude shade. I wear nude lipstick most of the time and I have a wide range of shades, all quite similar between them. However, I find myself reaching for Pillow Talk the most.

The lip liner, from the Lip Cheat lipliners from the brand, is extremely creamy and easy to use. As it claims on the package it allows you to "cheat" the shape of your lips in a really natural way. I personally like using lipliner to define the shape of my lips a bit more and make my lips look slightly bigger.

As for the lipstick, it is inside the Matte Revolution range and, as the name would suggest, it has a matte formula. It is a really creamy matte and is comfortable and not drying on the lips. It has the perfect level of pigmentation as some lipsticks are too pigmented and can look a bit “extreme” on the lips. I love the formula and the pigmentation on these lipsticks and I really want to try more shades.

I know these products are extremely popular and you might be bored of them but I have to admit the Pillow Talk lipstick and liner are one of those beauty products that make me feel and look my best and I truly adore using them (not to talk about the wonderful packaging). For that reason, I recommend you try it for yourself and feel its magic.



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios